Taste of Shred - Healthy Eating Open House (Women's Health Edition)
Saturday, May 13 11 am -1 pm
Shred 10 is a day 10 tune-up to shred what's no longer serving you, while helping you develop healthier habits. Drop in to sample good food, hear inspiring stories, and learn about the Shred 10 Challenge with a focus on Women's Health.
Shred 10 can help you develop healthier habits like eating more fruits + veggies, drinking more water, getting more sleep and exercise, and shredding whatever isn't helping you in life anymore.
At the Shred 10 Open House, you will learn:
- The Easiest Way to Eat More Fruits + Veggies
- Tricks for Drinking More H2O, Getting More Sleep & Excercise
- How to Shred What No Longer Serves You
You'll go home with:
- New plant-based recipes
- Meal Planning Guides + Activies for the Family
- A new support group of friends
We will also speak about the Children's Health Study, which gives mother's and their families the solution to eating more fruits + veggies for FREE! If you know mother's struggling to get their kids to eat their veggies + fruits, please invite them to come!